Working On A Wip....

I started a doll lastly twelvemonth called Lady Anise from a cast I took amongst Angela Jareki. I dear her dolls every bit the costuming is ever unique. This is what the doll should cease upwards looking like.....

Source of picture.

Source of Picture
I tried several unlike types of stuff inward diverse combinations but inward the cease I simply didn't similar the outcome. I actually didn't similar how the dorsum of the skirt hung. It annoyed me.

I approximate it's okay non to similar someone's concept. But I actually truly similar the await of this doll. I tried to recut the skirt inward diverse ways. I finally decided to hand that upwards every bit a lost crusade in addition to a waste materials of fabric.

I did brand her some other type of skirt means dorsum inward September. I wasn't certain if I liked it or non every bit it scrunched out inward a foreign means every bit she is designed to live a sitting doll. Work on her dry reason to a big stop.

She has been sitting around headless in addition to arm less for months now. 

I desire to complete her every bit I intend she volition plough out to live quite especial if I become my human activeness together.

I bring started occur her blouse in addition to hither she is modeling it. It needs a chip of adjustment but I won't create that until I set her arms on.

Eeek....my sewing room looks really messy inward the picture. I must tidy upwards a bit:)
So adjacent the arms, a refit of the blouse in addition to and then her jacket which is cutting in addition to cook to sew:)


Is it simply me or does Elsa await embarrassed close the whole thing?


Take care:)


Comments