![]() |
| Source |
I've been re-reading the whole "Realm of the Elderlings" serial of books yesteryear Robin Hobb.
I but finished her "Rain Wild Chronicle" books....The Dragon Keeper, Dragon Haven, City of Dragons too Blood of Dragons.
I've also but finished watching the 7th flavour of Game of Thrones on bluish ray. OMG eeeeek!!! The ending!!!!
So of class similar a shot I actually desire to brand a dragon
I'm using a pattern yesteryear Melinda Small Patterson.
I've noticed that some doll makers add together arms inwards improver to the wings but I'm leaning towards making it equally Melinda designed it. Her dragon is to a greater extent than similar Smaug from the Hobbits or the dragons from Game of Thrones. At this indicate I haven't decided if I desire to larn inwards amongst the oral cavity opened or closed.
I flora some batik cloth at my local quilt store amongst a impress that looks real dragonish. I intend too hence anyway.
When finished this dragon volition survive nigh 28 inches long too a pes high. Sorry I all the same don't role metric inwards sewing. Old habits etc.
My online doll enterprise asked that nosotros post service pictures on their site of our sewing rooms. I idea you'd similar to encounter where I stitch too. I accept got rid of a ton of materials over the final few years equally nosotros are planning to sell this household too deed closer to my son....and most importantly....my granddaughter :)
I accept a modest forepart sleeping accommodation amongst a window that looks out on the street. It's dainty to lookout people passing when I sew.
My laptop, TV too some upright storage drawers on wheels.
My bookshelf sum of books on doll making, embroidery, doll house, crazy quilting too and hence on. My cutting tabular array amongst 2 mini storage boxes that tally my pair of scissors too other necessary tools. My sewing machines too i to a greater extent than upright storage unit.
Two large shelves built into an alcove to tally my fabric, stuffing too WIPs. Underneath those large bins tally larger bits of cloth too imitation fur etc.
That bin on the bottom left normally has a truthful cat sleeping on it.
I endeavor to give-up the ghost on my room equally tidy equally possible because I'm non real creative if I accept a mess but about me.
Hoped you lot enjoyed my mini tour. Take attention :)
I'm using a pattern yesteryear Melinda Small Patterson.
I've noticed that some doll makers add together arms inwards improver to the wings but I'm leaning towards making it equally Melinda designed it. Her dragon is to a greater extent than similar Smaug from the Hobbits or the dragons from Game of Thrones. At this indicate I haven't decided if I desire to larn inwards amongst the oral cavity opened or closed.
I flora some batik cloth at my local quilt store amongst a impress that looks real dragonish. I intend too hence anyway.
When finished this dragon volition survive nigh 28 inches long too a pes high. Sorry I all the same don't role metric inwards sewing. Old habits etc.
My online doll enterprise asked that nosotros post service pictures on their site of our sewing rooms. I idea you'd similar to encounter where I stitch too. I accept got rid of a ton of materials over the final few years equally nosotros are planning to sell this household too deed closer to my son....and most importantly....my granddaughter :)
I accept a modest forepart sleeping accommodation amongst a window that looks out on the street. It's dainty to lookout people passing when I sew.
My laptop, TV too some upright storage drawers on wheels.
My bookshelf sum of books on doll making, embroidery, doll house, crazy quilting too and hence on. My cutting tabular array amongst 2 mini storage boxes that tally my pair of scissors too other necessary tools. My sewing machines too i to a greater extent than upright storage unit.
Two large shelves built into an alcove to tally my fabric, stuffing too WIPs. Underneath those large bins tally larger bits of cloth too imitation fur etc.
That bin on the bottom left normally has a truthful cat sleeping on it.
Hoped you lot enjoyed my mini tour. Take attention :)








Comments
Post a Comment