I choose done all the seam treatments except i on my block for Kathy Shaw's shape on Crazy Quilting. The end seam volition choose ribbon flowers in addition to leaves which nosotros volition larn "how to" information on hopefully soon.
I'm supposed to add together lace motifs instantly to a few spots hither in addition to at that topographic point but equally even in addition to thus I haven't done that step. I haven't got whatever lace motifs....ha ha. I couldn't detect whatever that I liked inwards the correct size. I checked out unopen to sites on business but the damage for transportation iii or 4 niggling lace thingies was twice the actual damage of them. I'm likewise cheap:)
So I justice I'll choose to larn amongst a excogitation "B".
After nosotros produce the sik ribbon materials nosotros volition endure doing beading in addition to adding unopen to charms. I choose a few that I powerfulness use. Then i time again perhaps not. I similar the dragonfly but non inwards silvery in addition to thus much.
So that's where I am amongst this block.
On my other seasonal wall hanging crazy quilt projection I had a rethink near the fabrics I was using for Summer. Not plenty multifariousness inwards coloring in addition to that butterfly chip had to go. What was I thinking? So I'm making a novel block which I volition present yous soon:)
I'll endure dorsum soon.
I'm linking upward today amongst Needlework Tuesday.

I'm also joining upward amongst the Needle & Thread Network equally I haven't done in addition to thus inwards a while. I'm non a traditional quilter but I figure when I produce participate at TN&TN it's to convey something dissimilar into the mix whether it's near my doll making or instantly my novel firm into crazy quilting.
Take care:)
| It's snowing hither today in addition to thus no calorie-free for a decent picture. |
I'm supposed to add together lace motifs instantly to a few spots hither in addition to at that topographic point but equally even in addition to thus I haven't done that step. I haven't got whatever lace motifs....ha ha. I couldn't detect whatever that I liked inwards the correct size. I checked out unopen to sites on business but the damage for transportation iii or 4 niggling lace thingies was twice the actual damage of them. I'm likewise cheap:)
So I justice I'll choose to larn amongst a excogitation "B".
After nosotros produce the sik ribbon materials nosotros volition endure doing beading in addition to adding unopen to charms. I choose a few that I powerfulness use. Then i time again perhaps not. I similar the dragonfly but non inwards silvery in addition to thus much.
So that's where I am amongst this block.
On my other seasonal wall hanging crazy quilt projection I had a rethink near the fabrics I was using for Summer. Not plenty multifariousness inwards coloring in addition to that butterfly chip had to go. What was I thinking? So I'm making a novel block which I volition present yous soon:)
I'll endure dorsum soon.
I'm linking upward today amongst Needlework Tuesday.

I'm also joining upward amongst the Needle & Thread Network equally I haven't done in addition to thus inwards a while. I'm non a traditional quilter but I figure when I produce participate at TN&TN it's to convey something dissimilar into the mix whether it's near my doll making or instantly my novel firm into crazy quilting.
Take care:)
Comments
Post a Comment