Wip ...........

The doll social club that I belong to is having a mermaid challenge. I decided to operate a pattern from "Creative Cloth Doll Beading" past times Patti Medaris Culea. The doll is called Franalizia of the North...you tin run into a pic here.

Obviously in that place volition live on beading involved. Nothing likewise complex. I've chosen a slice of batik that I bought at a quilt present simply about years ago. It's got shades of pink, orange, peach, majestic in addition to fifty-fifty a grayness blue. I'm non a fan of pinkish but the other colours kind of larn inwards okay. I create convey a lot of beads I'd similar to operate upwards in addition to then this is a neat projection to create that:)

I convey all the mermaid tail pieces sewn. There are a lot of fins equally you lot tin see. Now to touching on upwards a chip amongst my iron, create simply about locomote past times stitching for wiring inwards the fins in addition to outset beading.

This should continue me busy for awhile....LOL 

Take care:)

Comments