I was planning to present you lot farther progress on my crazy quilt sampler today but things didn't larn equally planned. I postulate a for sure width of greenish silk ribbon for the embroidery. I went to my favourite shop as well as they had none inwards stock. I did purchase around sequins as well as beads but alas no ribbon.
I also had to larn to my dentist on Mon for my checkup :( All did non larn good as well as I had to larn dorsum today for an extraction of a real BIG dorsum tooth. While it was a painless physical care for as well as solely took well-nigh 20 minutes I intend I volition live on feeling it 1 time the freezing disappears. My dentist had 1 heck of a fourth dimension getting it out.....I'm for sure I heard a few mumbled swear words....LOL
I wasn't idle today though. I had this pocket-sized slice of cotton wool that was purpose of a fatty quarter bundle. It's real pretty but I actually didn't intend I could exercise it equally it is.
I cutting a pocket-sized corner off the slice equally I decided to fussy cute around of it merely to come across it I could exercise the motifs for anything. To add together a niggling to a greater extent than trunk I used around Wonder-Under as well as fused a slice of manifestly stuff to the back. Then I modern podged the whole slice of stuff equally well. I know.... pretty weird but it actually changes the whole texture of the fabric. I as well as then cutting out the butterflies as well as dragonflies amongst pocket-sized abrupt scissors.
The edges withal frayed a chip because the cotton wool was real thin. Also, you lot tin come across inwards the motion painting below that the transcend left butterfly has a white border that I didn't intend was real attractive. As an experiment I used around Lumiere inwards Halo Violet Gold as well as slightly dabbed the pigment on the border of each butterfly. See the butterflies on the bottom as well as transcend right. Now the white edges can't live on seen, at that spot is no farther fraying as well as at that spot is a wee chip of glitter.
Now I convey a bunch of kinky butterflies as well as dragonflies to exercise equally embellishments :)
Tomorrow I'm going to around other shop that I create know has the correct size of greenish silk ribbon I need. This fourth dimension I called ahead. They convey half dozen shades of greenish thence I'm spoiled for choice. It's a shop for Cross Stitchers that has quite a selection of threads too:)
Take care.
I also had to larn to my dentist on Mon for my checkup :( All did non larn good as well as I had to larn dorsum today for an extraction of a real BIG dorsum tooth. While it was a painless physical care for as well as solely took well-nigh 20 minutes I intend I volition live on feeling it 1 time the freezing disappears. My dentist had 1 heck of a fourth dimension getting it out.....I'm for sure I heard a few mumbled swear words....LOL
I wasn't idle today though. I had this pocket-sized slice of cotton wool that was purpose of a fatty quarter bundle. It's real pretty but I actually didn't intend I could exercise it equally it is.
The edges withal frayed a chip because the cotton wool was real thin. Also, you lot tin come across inwards the motion painting below that the transcend left butterfly has a white border that I didn't intend was real attractive. As an experiment I used around Lumiere inwards Halo Violet Gold as well as slightly dabbed the pigment on the border of each butterfly. See the butterflies on the bottom as well as transcend right. Now the white edges can't live on seen, at that spot is no farther fraying as well as at that spot is a wee chip of glitter.
Now I convey a bunch of kinky butterflies as well as dragonflies to exercise equally embellishments :)
| I managed to larn around pigment on the bodies of a few of the butterflies equally I didn't realize I had around pigment on my fingers....ooops. No terms done though:) |
Tomorrow I'm going to around other shop that I create know has the correct size of greenish silk ribbon I need. This fourth dimension I called ahead. They convey half dozen shades of greenish thence I'm spoiled for choice. It's a shop for Cross Stitchers that has quite a selection of threads too:)
Take care.
Comments
Post a Comment