Welliewisher Makes........

I made 2 outfits for Willa the Wellie Wisher doll belonging to my granddaughter.  

Those of you lot who are observant volition abide by it's non Willa modeling the outfits below. It's Camille who lives alongside grandma. Yes.....grandma bought a Wellie Wisher to fit the clothes on. It's thus much easier to convey the doll in that place when you lot are making doll clothes.

The commencement outfit is an amalgamation of a gratuitous skirt designing called the Four Seasons Skirt ...the link is at the bottom of this post. I made a few changes inwards structure because I was using denim only otherwise it turned out real well.

The direct identify is called the Popsicle Top past times Pixie Faire on Etsy. It went together real good every bit her patterns are professionally done. I wishing I had made it a flake longer thus it covered the elastic inwards the skirt...next time:) The chapeau is a designing from Farmcookies on Etsy.


I'll live honest. I'm non inwards dearest alongside the hat. The lining is the same size every bit the exterior chapeau thus it doesn't settle real well. It's every bit good loose. I've had a intend well-nigh it together with volition arrive differently side past times side time. I added a lady põrnikas clitoris to the chapeau brim to gibe the lady bugs on Willa's wellies.


The minute outfit is from a designing called Love U Bunches Polka Party Dot Dress from Pixie Faire on Etsy. I was impressed alongside the lineament of the pattern. The pieces fit together perfectly. One matter though if you lot are making doll clothes.... or fifty-fifty stuff dolls...invest inwards about hemostats. They are invaluable. The direct identify one-half of the clothing is self lined thus you lot convey to clitoris the clothing through the narrow shoulders to become it correct side out. Not a feat done without such a tool.

This clothing was pronounced every bit existence adorable past times GD together with her mum.
I asked the GD what her favourite colours are. At commencement she said pinkish together with and thus real apace changed her mind. She liked xanthous together with ...cringe....neon orange. Hmmm. I don't convey much inwards my stash of either of those colours. Rats.

So dorsum to the sewing machine to run across what I tin arrive at the axe devise:)

Here are about free Wellie Wisher patterns that I constitute on the internet.

Garden Party Dress

Geometry Class Dress

Four Season Skirt

Play Date Pants

Trendy T-shirt 

Take care:) 

Comments