Tusal For March!.......

It's that fourth dimension again. My TUSAL jar. I've decided to get-go a novel i for 2018 every bit the onetime i was a fleck full.


What is TUSAL?

You tin dismiss read all most it at Daffycat's blog....here.

TUSAL is scheduled based on the novel moons. I was curious as well as therefore I went on trouble to enquire most novel moons as well as discovered that....."The Full Luna inward March is the Worm Moon. It is also called Lenten Moon, Crow Moon, Crust Moon, Chaste Moon, Sugar Moon, as well as Sap Moon. It's the end Full Luna earlier the vernal equinox." You tin dismiss larn here as well as read to a greater extent than most why it's named later worms:) Who knew?

So where produce unopen to of those TUSAL threads come upwardly from? Well.....

I convey been really practiced at keeping upwardly amongst my TAST stitches. The latest sew together nosotros had to produce was the couching stitch. I only realized that it looks sorta wormy right? LOL

I tried to purpose the sew together on my doodle embroidery project. I took unopen to cord as well as unopen to chenille fiber as well as used them for the centre of a flower. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 fleck deadening but it worked.
I similar to purpose the couching sew together when I produce crazy quilting every bit it's a uncomplicated means of attaching fibers, trims as well as laces. Here is a sample of a slice of chunky chenille fiber that I used when I took a CQ online degree amongst Kathy Shaw.
In this instance it was a fleck fiddly next the curves of the missive of the alphabet but I tin dismiss meet all kinds of lovely uses for this type of stitching.

That's it from me for TUSAL until the side past times side novel moon.

Take care:) 


Comments