To A Happy Novel Year......

Usually at this fourth dimension of twelvemonth I guide maintain a await dorsum to run across what I made over the year. Not much was done inward 2016 due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control.

Lots of hexagons were made in addition to around to a greater extent than Wellie Wisher outfits to give my granddaughter for Christmas....sorry I didn't accept whatever pics. Also I made around wee shoes....two pairs for Christmas.

And, my final creations for 2016 that I made this week.........two to a greater extent than pairs of shoes. They are a flake fiddly to brand merely plough out in addition to therefore cute:)


They are to teach alongside 2 of the Christmas outfits. The lilliputian ribbon tab on the dorsum is to assistance lilliputian hands position the shoes on. Works perfectly. I didn't fifty-fifty guide maintain to demo her how. She real seriously told me that she knew how to position shoes on....LOL

I'd similar to want you lot all a Happy Hogmanay.....and a Very Happy New Year's Day inward 2017......all the best inward the novel twelvemonth to come.

Take care:)

Comments