Just for the heck of it I convey created a blog to rail my TAST challenge. I am past times no agency an expert. In fact I'm quite the opposite. I tin flame create basic embroidery stitches only I convey never done anything out of the ordinary.
So far I convey posted nigh the kickoff xv stitches inward the challenge. Some convey been slow as well as closed to not. But, I volition nation I'm enjoying it a lot as well as volition popular off on plugging along:)
I don't know if it's me only I convey works life closed to of the instructions a combat confusing. So I'm rattling grateful to Mary Corbet as well as her How-To Videos. They convey been as well as then helpful.
I was also rattling happy to discovery a slap-up stitchery resources at Sarah's Hand Embroidery Tutorials.
I've made niggling swatches alongside the stitches on them. Nothing likewise fancy or complicated. I volition eventually lay them into my run upward diary every 2d a futurity reference.
Anyway I'm determined to complete all 123 stitches on the TAST list.
Take care:)
So far I convey posted nigh the kickoff xv stitches inward the challenge. Some convey been slow as well as closed to not. But, I volition nation I'm enjoying it a lot as well as volition popular off on plugging along:)
I don't know if it's me only I convey works life closed to of the instructions a combat confusing. So I'm rattling grateful to Mary Corbet as well as her How-To Videos. They convey been as well as then helpful.
I was also rattling happy to discovery a slap-up stitchery resources at Sarah's Hand Embroidery Tutorials.
I've made niggling swatches alongside the stitches on them. Nothing likewise fancy or complicated. I volition eventually lay them into my run upward diary every 2d a futurity reference.
Anyway I'm determined to complete all 123 stitches on the TAST list.
Take care:)
Comments
Post a Comment