This is my 3rd block for CQJP2015. I'm a wee fleck behind schedule.
I constitute the template for this block inward Foolproof Crazy Quilting yesteryear Jennifer Clouston. She has a weblog if you're interested......Sew So Crazy.
Only 4 seams as well as then non a lot of move as well as I left empty spaces.....eeeek!!! That was as well as then difficult for me because I e'er desire to encompass everything alongside stitching.
I covered unopen to minor plastic drape rings alongside variegated thread inward blue, regal as well as rust red. I don't know if you lot telephone telephone it a shape on stitch, buttonhole stitch or blanket stitch...whatever...LOL It looked pretty as well as then I added them to i of my seams as well as used purples as well as rust for the balance of my seams.
I used couching on ii of my seams. I likewise used the detached push hole stitch to brand the "flowers" on my vine.
Boy does my photographic television set camera abhor shades of reddish as well as orange. Then over again it could live the user who has non every 2nd however read the user guide...hee hee.
Take care:)
I constitute the template for this block inward Foolproof Crazy Quilting yesteryear Jennifer Clouston. She has a weblog if you're interested......Sew So Crazy.
Only 4 seams as well as then non a lot of move as well as I left empty spaces.....eeeek!!! That was as well as then difficult for me because I e'er desire to encompass everything alongside stitching.
I covered unopen to minor plastic drape rings alongside variegated thread inward blue, regal as well as rust red. I don't know if you lot telephone telephone it a shape on stitch, buttonhole stitch or blanket stitch...whatever...LOL It looked pretty as well as then I added them to i of my seams as well as used purples as well as rust for the balance of my seams.
I used couching on ii of my seams. I likewise used the detached push hole stitch to brand the "flowers" on my vine.
Boy does my photographic television set camera abhor shades of reddish as well as orange. Then over again it could live the user who has non every 2nd however read the user guide...hee hee.
Take care:)


Comments
Post a Comment