I cannot believe it's September already. Is it only me or has this summertime flown yesteryear as well as hence speedily that I missed it?
Aw well....here is a flake of summer:)
My hubby took about pictures of the hummingbirds that see our trumpet vine. Almost impossible equally they motion as well as hence fast. The flowers are total of nectar which the hummingbirds can't resist.
I idea this i was interesting equally you lot tin displace run into it's feet as well as hence they genuinely create province on about of the flowers though it's hard to say only watching them.
Tail upward coming inwards for a landing...so cute:) Look how fast it's wings are going. You tin displace barely run into them
The dead flowers are the ones that the hummingbirds took nectar from the 24-hour interval before. Trumpet vines are hard to larn started as well as it takes nearly 7 years earlier a newly planted vine flowers but in i trial it does it goes crazy. This i reaches it's total flowering flavour yesteryear mid June as well as continues to blossom prolifically during the warm weather. I can't retrieve when nosotros planted this i but I mean value it's at to the lowest degree xx years old.
Take care:)
Aw well....here is a flake of summer:)
My hubby took about pictures of the hummingbirds that see our trumpet vine. Almost impossible equally they motion as well as hence fast. The flowers are total of nectar which the hummingbirds can't resist.
I idea this i was interesting equally you lot tin displace run into it's feet as well as hence they genuinely create province on about of the flowers though it's hard to say only watching them.
Tail upward coming inwards for a landing...so cute:) Look how fast it's wings are going. You tin displace barely run into them
The dead flowers are the ones that the hummingbirds took nectar from the 24-hour interval before. Trumpet vines are hard to larn started as well as it takes nearly 7 years earlier a newly planted vine flowers but in i trial it does it goes crazy. This i reaches it's total flowering flavour yesteryear mid June as well as continues to blossom prolifically during the warm weather. I can't retrieve when nosotros planted this i but I mean value it's at to the lowest degree xx years old.
Take care:)
Comments
Post a Comment