Redwork Embroidery....

So I'm lastly starting a bird inwards Redwork Embroidery at StitchMAP. My mentor is also doing the bird for the firstly fourth dimension then I accept to live on my best deportment too non laissez passer on her whatsoever problems:)

I didn't realize that in that place was then much history simply about such a uncomplicated basic manner of embroidery. If you're interested go....here.

I recollect getting ruby-red embroidery thread too tea towels given to me when I was picayune past times my mum. The tea towels already had a printed embroidery blueprint on them. I was sat downwards too taught stalk stitch, french knots too daisy sew together too the like. I vaguely recollect manic dancing teacups.

Aha....I Googled....lol........

m lastly starting a bird inwards Redwork Embroidery at StitchMAP Redwork Embroidery....
Source


Maybe that's why I dearest vintage embroidery...so much fun:) Now a purist would accept downwards this inwards all red, bluish or greenish but I didn't.....ooops. Also, I didn't operate the right stitches.

I accept since learned the mistake of my ways........:)

While I can't expose everything from the bird I tin country that the kickoff is actually basic materials well-nigh tools too cloth preparation. All skillful things to know too to live reminded well-nigh again. 

One affair is wrapping your embroidery hoop. This is something I accept never done earlier then I'll accept to encounter whether I'll stick amongst this idea. The big hoop is wrapped inwards bias record too the modest hoop inwards twill tape. I intend I prefer the twill record to live honest.

So that's what I'm upwards to inwards these lazy hazy days of summer.

I also making itty bitty fairies:)

Take care.




Comments