So far this summertime has been rather moisture weather condition wise in addition to the garden is flourishing because of it. More than flourishing...it's going nuts...LOL
I idea I'd present you lot closed to pictures.
We receive got a fairly long growing flavor hither exactly nosotros don't commonly run across this many tomatoes then early.
 |
| Romas |
 |
| Cherry |
 |
| They hold back similar bunches of grapes. |
 |
| Beefsteak...they are all on i branch |
 |
| This cherry Lycopersicon esculentum flora is every bit tall every bit me!! I'm v human foot v inches. |
Herbs...all newly planted this twelvemonth from itty bitty plants.
 |
| Parsley in addition to chives |
 |
| Lemon basil in addition to oregano. I idea surely the oregano wouldn't survive. There is sage at that spot too. |
 |
| Lettuce in addition to Swiss chard |
The 2 stonecrop plants are enormous in addition to are giving our greenish pepper plants a fighting of a crowding exactly non to worry. I checked in addition to at that spot are peppers already:)
The misfortunate St John's Wort is also huge this twelvemonth in addition to sadly took quite a beating from a heavy tempest nosotros had a few weeks ago. It's blooming profusely though. There are then many bees on it that you lot can't larn most it. They are real possessive those bees.
The hanging baskets were publish overnight because it was raining withal again....I run across I demand to create a fighting of dead heading.
 |
| Strawberries...you can't run across them exactly they are inward there:) |
There used to live coneflowers inward the infinite shown inward the pic below exactly this weed...sorry native wild flower... has taken over. I'm non certain what it's called. You run across it everywhere inward established gardens. I telephone telephone it a bluebell...not to live confused alongside English linguistic communication bluebells....but it likely has closed to fancy Latin name:)
I'm non the gardener past times the way. That's my hubby who is retired in addition to loves his garden. His motto is a picayune fighting hither in addition to a picayune fighting at that spot every day..... when it's non raining of course.
Take care:)
Comments
Post a Comment