I was looking through my stash of materials this morning time too I constitute about dodads for desire of a amend name:) They are actually ancient equally they belonged to my mum. I believe they were for lingerie. I set 2 together too they kind of hold off similar a butterfly don't they? Too big inward scale for what I'm doing but perhaps a hereafter embellishment on something.
I fussy cutting about flowers off about lace I had too therefore dyed them diverse colours simply likewise meet how they would plough out. They're withal moisture hither too volition dry out a paler colour....hopefully :)
I used rigid colours when I did the embroidery on my block therefore I intend my embellishments bespeak to convey about depth equally well. I can't wimp out too create pastels.
I cutting the lace bits about to a greater extent than too made a motif....of sorts :)
I took the metallic butterfly too painted it dark equally an experiment. I therefore covered the dorsum alongside about orange/ yellowish fabric. It turned out quite good.
I've pinned it inward house for the minute too I'll hold off at it for a pair of days to meet what I think.
I fussy cutting about flowers off about lace I had too therefore dyed them diverse colours simply likewise meet how they would plough out. They're withal moisture hither too volition dry out a paler colour....hopefully :)
I used rigid colours when I did the embroidery on my block therefore I intend my embellishments bespeak to convey about depth equally well. I can't wimp out too create pastels.
I cutting the lace bits about to a greater extent than too made a motif....of sorts :)
I took the metallic butterfly too painted it dark equally an experiment. I therefore covered the dorsum alongside about orange/ yellowish fabric. It turned out quite good.
| Hmm...I tin meet a few pocket-sized spots I missed...need to touching on it upwards a bit... |
I've pinned it inward house for the minute too I'll hold off at it for a pair of days to meet what I think.
I intend I bespeak about bees inward this garden......:)
Take care.
Comments
Post a Comment