Morris Hexathon......Blocks Ix Too 10

I was behind every bit I started belatedly only right away I accept exclusively vi to a greater extent than blocks to complete in addition to I volition endure caught upwards alongside the Morris Hexathon. 

It has been an interesting experience. 

As I brand each i I'm gaining to a greater extent than insight every bit to the best technique to expire my points to gibe up. I abide by that around quilters set together units in addition to and thence stitch them together. I institute I wasn't every bit happy alongside the result. I'm to a greater extent than successful when I add together each newspaper slice unit of measurement i at a time. Definitely it's a science that exclusively comes from lots in addition to lots of practice.

Block 9:  Red Lion


Block 10: Thames Path

Wait til y'all run across block # 12.....some actually itty bitty pieces....eeeek!

Today I'm joining upwards alongside The Needle & Thread Network. I haven't joined them inwards a long piece only in addition to thence I've been pretty serenity inwards the sewing division inwards the end 12 months.




Come on over in addition to run across what my beau Canadians are upwards to this week:)

Take care. 

Comments