I'm am finally upwardly to appointment alongside the Morris Hexathon. Someone asked inward a comment lastly post service if these were manus sewn.
Yes. Every teeny tiny stitch.
I dearest to manus sew. That's what attracted me to the Hexathon. Next I'm going to attempt my manus at applique every bit I haven't actually done at lot inward the past.
It wasn't the best twenty-four hours to accept pictures every bit it's raining buckets...not literally of course:)
18. Parquetry
19. Woodford Green
I was a combat worried virtually doing curves simply inward actual fact they were rattling slowly to do.
20. Walthamstow
21. Queen Square
I didn't follow the master copy sample simply did my ain matter every bit I actually don't stimulate got rattling many colours left to select from...24 diamonds together with half dozen triangles.
I'm starting to run out of stuff together with hence the side past times side 5 blocks volition live a challenge to eke out of what is left.
Linking today with....Books together with Quilts
and, Hibiscus Stitches.....
Take care:)
Yes. Every teeny tiny stitch.
I dearest to manus sew. That's what attracted me to the Hexathon. Next I'm going to attempt my manus at applique every bit I haven't actually done at lot inward the past.
It wasn't the best twenty-four hours to accept pictures every bit it's raining buckets...not literally of course:)
18. Parquetry
19. Woodford Green
I was a combat worried virtually doing curves simply inward actual fact they were rattling slowly to do.
20. Walthamstow
![]() |
| I didn't abide by the thread inward the middle until now...oh well |
21. Queen Square
I didn't follow the master copy sample simply did my ain matter every bit I actually don't stimulate got rattling many colours left to select from...24 diamonds together with half dozen triangles.
I'm starting to run out of stuff together with hence the side past times side 5 blocks volition live a challenge to eke out of what is left.
Linking today with....Books together with Quilts
and, Hibiscus Stitches.....
Take care:)





Comments
Post a Comment