Today I idea I'd claw upwardly with Hibiscus Stitches for.......
and.... Needlework Tuesday at Books as well as Quilts
Well. I'm almost caught upwardly amongst the Morris Hexathon Challenge.
Three to a greater extent than hexies completed. I didn't exercise a swell labor amongst my points this time.....specially on publish 12. Too many teeny tiny bits. The smallest are nearly 5/8th of an inch each.
Getting the points correct on is as well as then hard.
11. Merton Abbey
12. Hampton Court
13. Oxford Rose
I'm equally good doing something I haven't done inwards 40 years or more. I'm making doll clothes. Yes I know I brand dolls merely that's different. These are clothing for a doll called Willa. She is a novel doll from the makers of American Girl dolls. She is a WellieWisher as well as she's adorable. My vi yr onetime granddaughter LOVES her :)
![]() |
| Source |
Because the dolls are fairly novel on the marketplace position at that spot isn't much alternative equally far equally clothing go. The damage is equally good horrendous. In my humble regard anyway. So Grandma is making to a greater extent than or less outfits for Willa. I'll seat you lot a peek i time I instruct a few made.
Take care:)





Comments
Post a Comment