Making A Nest.......

.........or attempting to anyway....LOL

So this is what I'm trying to do....
Find the directions to brand this hither .....link.

I was super lucky inwards that I had most of the suggested embroidery colours.....642, 840, 3781, 3782... amongst the exception of 611. I substituted  611 amongst 640...and together with therefore I added some green....370. I added the light-green because against the cloth I was using the higher upwards combination looked a flake likewise beige.

I followed the instructions but I wasn't all that happy amongst my results...sorry I forgot to accept a picture. I didn't similar the satin sew together inwards the middle. I idea my effort looked messy.

So I decided to omit the satin sew together together with started edifice the nest from the centre outwards rather than merely to a greater extent than or less the edge.

I merrily went allong together with made my centre flake together with and therefore built upwards the sides. It was likewise small.....RATS!!!!!!!

 Second attempt.......
Getting at that topographic point but I'm notwithstanding non all that inwards dear amongst it. Too perfect. I idea close adding a flake of fluffy knitting wool fibre. It looks to a greater extent than similar a nest inwards a way. 
Maybe if I tidy upwards some of those seat out bits....hmmm.

I will  return. Take care:)


Comments