I idea I'd produce closed to other raised applique to add together to ane of my CQ blocks. I decided to produce the petty truthful cat that was purpose of the degree material.
It was non slow turning the petty caput as well as trying to croak it through that petty neck. There was a flake of swearing done:) I used felt over again which wasn't actually a practiced choice. Next fourth dimension I intend I'll utilisation a really sparse knit...a t-shirt weight maybe.
The Intermediate CQ degree is made upwardly of several private business units. At the goal I promise that my 3 exercise blocks volition goal upwardly looking somewhat consummate as well as amongst a certainly amount of flow. Here is my "silkie" block as well as hence far. I nevertheless convey a lot of touches to add.
I idea I'd bring together upwardly amongst The Needle & Thread Network today.
The N&TN is a forum for Canadian textile artists as well as today is their third twelvemonth for weekly linkups. Please come upwardly over as well as see as well as encounter what my beau Canadians are upwardly to.
Take care:)
It was non slow turning the petty caput as well as trying to croak it through that petty neck. There was a flake of swearing done:) I used felt over again which wasn't actually a practiced choice. Next fourth dimension I intend I'll utilisation a really sparse knit...a t-shirt weight maybe.
The Intermediate CQ degree is made upwardly of several private business units. At the goal I promise that my 3 exercise blocks volition goal upwardly looking somewhat consummate as well as amongst a certainly amount of flow. Here is my "silkie" block as well as hence far. I nevertheless convey a lot of touches to add.
I idea I'd bring together upwardly amongst The Needle & Thread Network today.
The N&TN is a forum for Canadian textile artists as well as today is their third twelvemonth for weekly linkups. Please come upwardly over as well as see as well as encounter what my beau Canadians are upwardly to.
Take care:)
Comments
Post a Comment