Intermediate Crazy Quilting Shape - Chore 3: Trees, Chore 4: Spider's Spider Web Amongst Vine In Addition To Chore 5: Spider - Completed


I decided to create my twisted tree on the "verging on ugly" block. I used chenille for the body which I twisted too and then couched down. Chenille is non the easiest cloth to piece of employment amongst only I persevered. I chose it because I idea this block needed substance....nothing also lacey:) I too then tacked downwards my silk leaves. 

Still verging on ugly.
The embroidered tree was a slice of cake after wrestling amongst the twisted tree too the chenille. I used 2 strands of embroidery thread too approximately seed beads.



There volition move other stuff added later:) I powerfulness also add together to a greater extent than leaves.
Task iv too v were done together every bit they are a unit....a spider's spider web amongst vine too the spider to become inwards it:)



I'm going to add together a few flowers to the vine only I idea I'd hold off to run across what else I'm going to set on this block. I had originally chosen the beads y'all run across every bit my spider's body only inwards the terminate I decided to piece of employment a much smaller bead for the head. It suits the scale much better.


I wasn't enthused almost putting a spider on my CQ block only it's a traditional motif.  I absolutely abhor spiders amongst a passion e'er since I had a run inwards amongst a Tarantula. H5N1 friend had ane every bit a pet too every bit a joke set it on my arm when I wasn't looking. I intend everyone inwards the neighbourhood must convey heard me scream. I cringe every fourth dimension I intend almost it. Yuck!!!!!

So I'm off to create Task #6 which is a monogram.We've been given lots of choices too nosotros convey costless rein on method too materials.

Take care:)


Comments