Man it is hot, hot, hot outside. It is close 34C on my dorsum porch alongside a humidex of over 40. Canada is the alone province that uses humidex. If your interested inward what it way you lot tin go....here:)
We are non used to this estrus every bit nosotros convey had the worst summertime ever...cool in addition to wet. Today is the type of weather condition nosotros should arrive August. Go figure. It's almost September in addition to forthwith we're getting summer? Better piece of cake than never I guess. But every bit I type this the Sun has disappeared in addition to clouds are moving in....again:(
I'm speeding along alongside my CQ cast alongside Kathy Shaw in addition to am almost caught upward alongside the assigned tasks hence far.. I convey merely done my really start monogram. At ane fourth dimension it was really mutual to monogram diverse personal items but I approximate the fashion gradually died out. For CQ hold upward though, monograms are perfect for filling upward an empty space.
I institute to a greater extent than or less costless alphabets on Mary Corbet's site in addition to used a uncomplicated script for what I planned to do. Nothing complicated every bit my embroidery skills don't become there.
Yes I know I said dorsum when that I was going to do TAST on Pintangle but I got side tracked. I am definitely going to produce it hence I tin role to a greater extent than that 4 stitches....or is that five?
I decided to produce my monogram on my "Grape" block....I'm calling it that for obvious reasons:)
I had to a greater extent than or less fibre that I bought at Michael's inward the scrapbook section. I tacked it downward using matching embroidery thread. I hence added to a greater extent than or less pearls which I may or may non keep.
There you lot go...."M" for Mary Ann or Mum or whatever:)
I'm joining upward today with The Needle & Thread Network where my swain Canadians demo their electrical flow projects. I haven't done hence inward ages hence I idea I'd become over in addition to come across what's up....see you lot there:)
Take care:)
We are non used to this estrus every bit nosotros convey had the worst summertime ever...cool in addition to wet. Today is the type of weather condition nosotros should arrive August. Go figure. It's almost September in addition to forthwith we're getting summer? Better piece of cake than never I guess. But every bit I type this the Sun has disappeared in addition to clouds are moving in....again:(
I'm speeding along alongside my CQ cast alongside Kathy Shaw in addition to am almost caught upward alongside the assigned tasks hence far.. I convey merely done my really start monogram. At ane fourth dimension it was really mutual to monogram diverse personal items but I approximate the fashion gradually died out. For CQ hold upward though, monograms are perfect for filling upward an empty space.
I institute to a greater extent than or less costless alphabets on Mary Corbet's site in addition to used a uncomplicated script for what I planned to do. Nothing complicated every bit my embroidery skills don't become there.
Yes I know I said dorsum when that I was going to do TAST on Pintangle but I got side tracked. I am definitely going to produce it hence I tin role to a greater extent than that 4 stitches....or is that five?
I decided to produce my monogram on my "Grape" block....I'm calling it that for obvious reasons:)
I'm joining upward today with The Needle & Thread Network where my swain Canadians demo their electrical flow projects. I haven't done hence inward ages hence I idea I'd become over in addition to come across what's up....see you lot there:)
Take care:)
Comments
Post a Comment