Intermediate Crazy Quilting - Draw Of Piece Of Employment #8 - Dimensional Or Raised Applique

This was actually a fun task. We had a pick of 3 appliques to do. I decided to produce the white bunny.

I made it amongst approximately white arts and crafts felt that I bought at Michael's. Originally I had only seat it on the block amongst approximately bits of grass embroidery but it didn't expect right. It looked lost in addition to lonely.

I had approximately pale greenish fuzzy fibre that I had equally good bought at Michael's inwards their scrapbook section.

I couched it downwardly in addition to when I placed the bunny at that spot it looked much better. After appliqueing him/her downwardly I added approximately greenery in addition to a wee combat of colour.


Much better.....

The adjacent business is to a greater extent than silk ribbon embroidery that is in addition to thus pretty. I only convey to elevate one's hear what block to seat it on. Stay tuned.

Take care:)

Comments