I desire to give cheers everyone who sent me good wishes. I survived the surgical physical care for :)
What was supposed to live a elementary physical care for amongst a i nighttime rest inwards infirmary got a flake to a greater extent than complicated. I ended upwards amongst major surgical physical care for together with I was inwards at that topographic point for 3 days. I was on clear fluids the whole time. That was real difficult when my roommate was eating lasagna, salmon together with steak....sigh:(
Now I'm dorsum at domicile amongst a iv to 6 weeks recovery to await frontward to. My doc together with the nurses were impressed at how fast I bounced dorsum from the surgery. I was out of bed on the minute day. I approximate this former lady is a lot tougher than she looks....LOL
Take care:)
What was supposed to live a elementary physical care for amongst a i nighttime rest inwards infirmary got a flake to a greater extent than complicated. I ended upwards amongst major surgical physical care for together with I was inwards at that topographic point for 3 days. I was on clear fluids the whole time. That was real difficult when my roommate was eating lasagna, salmon together with steak....sigh:(
Now I'm dorsum at domicile amongst a iv to 6 weeks recovery to await frontward to. My doc together with the nurses were impressed at how fast I bounced dorsum from the surgery. I was out of bed on the minute day. I approximate this former lady is a lot tougher than she looks....LOL
Take care:)
Comments
Post a Comment