Hello everyone :)
I haven't been roughly for a fleck every bit I've had flu since the halt of December. I withal accept a lingering coughing but I'm in conclusion on the mend.
I borrowed this video from some other Blogger....Plays alongside Needles....as I idea it was lovely. All the amazing manus work. Sigh.
I accept some deadlines I accept to run across sewing wise for the halt of Jan then I ameliorate larn BUSY!!!!
One affair is the CQJP2015 challenge. Fortunately I took the fourth dimension to lay my 12 squares together earlier I got sick.
Thank heavens I did because I don't mean value I could confront that at the moment. My enthusiasm as well as unloose energy degree is at a big aught :)
Looking at them straight off I must accept been inwards a beige frame of mind. Never mind. I'll bling them upward :)
I accept a novel picayune photographic idiot box camera as well as nosotros aren't friends yet. My onetime indicate as well as shoot died later I dropped it...twice :( My novel photographic idiot box camera is non every bit intuitive every bit my onetime camera.
I'll but accept to read the instructions I guess. What a concept.....read the instructions...har har. Oh I shouldn't express mirth because my ribs wound from coughing...ouch.
Ah well:)
Take tending I'll survive dorsum presently to demo you lot what I've been upward to.
I haven't been roughly for a fleck every bit I've had flu since the halt of December. I withal accept a lingering coughing but I'm in conclusion on the mend.
I borrowed this video from some other Blogger....Plays alongside Needles....as I idea it was lovely. All the amazing manus work. Sigh.
I accept some deadlines I accept to run across sewing wise for the halt of Jan then I ameliorate larn BUSY!!!!
One affair is the CQJP2015 challenge. Fortunately I took the fourth dimension to lay my 12 squares together earlier I got sick.
Thank heavens I did because I don't mean value I could confront that at the moment. My enthusiasm as well as unloose energy degree is at a big aught :)
Looking at them straight off I must accept been inwards a beige frame of mind. Never mind. I'll bling them upward :)
I accept a novel picayune photographic idiot box camera as well as nosotros aren't friends yet. My onetime indicate as well as shoot died later I dropped it...twice :( My novel photographic idiot box camera is non every bit intuitive every bit my onetime camera.
I'll but accept to read the instructions I guess. What a concept.....read the instructions...har har. Oh I shouldn't express mirth because my ribs wound from coughing...ouch.
Ah well:)
Take tending I'll survive dorsum presently to demo you lot what I've been upward to.
Comments
Post a Comment