...time 1 time once again for Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Totally Useless Stitch Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Long hosted yesteryear Sharon at link or click on this pic on my correct manus sidebar to respect out what's it's all about.
Here is my ORTS jolt non quite every bit amount every bit final time. I did a fleck of housecleaning as well as threw away...yes...threw away some of the orts. It was a real traumatic matter to create but it was for the best.
What is an ORT you lot ask?
It's an Old Ragged Thread. They are all the halt bits of embroidery thread that I transcend away along only inwards case.
I've decided to purpose some of them on a slice of cloth to attempt out stitches. I was toying amongst thought of doing the One Year of Stitches thingy but decided to create my ain thing. Actually it's quite prissy only to randomly sew something that's non structured. Just wandering nearly on a fleck of cloth stitching until you lot run out of thread as well as and therefore alternative out some other fleck as well as transcend away along going.
I've been trying my manus 1 time again at Crazy Quilting which of course of didactics agency to a greater extent than orts. So it goes.
The cloth is a real sparse Japanese cotton fiber inwards shades of tan, brown, grayness amongst dark hither as well as there. It's lovely fine cotton fiber cloth that I bought years agone at a quilt/craft show. Each slice is 10 inches yesteryear 23 inches therefore non a fatty quarter. I get got no thought what it would hold upwards called inwards quilting terminology.
I'm too redoing the firstly panel inwards the Pamela Kellogg's "Never Ending Sampler Stitch Along". Here's the link if you're interested. I had done the firstly panel but decided I wanted to create all of them using the same fabric.
I discovered some other sampler sew along only yesteryear accident when Googling for something or other. It's hosted yesteryear Linen & Things. Here is the link for the 2017 sampler.....here as well as the get-go of the 2018 sampler here.
It's been the coldest wintertime always as well as perchance the snowiest inwards quite a few years. Perfect atmospheric condition though for staying warm indoors as well as doing a fleck of stitching. Well that's it from me. I promise you lot are all keeping well.
Take care:)
Here is my ORTS jolt non quite every bit amount every bit final time. I did a fleck of housecleaning as well as threw away...yes...threw away some of the orts. It was a real traumatic matter to create but it was for the best.
What is an ORT you lot ask?
It's an Old Ragged Thread. They are all the halt bits of embroidery thread that I transcend away along only inwards case.
I've decided to purpose some of them on a slice of cloth to attempt out stitches. I was toying amongst thought of doing the One Year of Stitches thingy but decided to create my ain thing. Actually it's quite prissy only to randomly sew something that's non structured. Just wandering nearly on a fleck of cloth stitching until you lot run out of thread as well as and therefore alternative out some other fleck as well as transcend away along going.
![]() |
I've been trying my manus 1 time again at Crazy Quilting which of course of didactics agency to a greater extent than orts. So it goes.
![]() |
| The ORT jolt is real handy for propping materials when you lot demand to accept a picture:) |
I'm too redoing the firstly panel inwards the Pamela Kellogg's "Never Ending Sampler Stitch Along". Here's the link if you're interested. I had done the firstly panel but decided I wanted to create all of them using the same fabric.
I discovered some other sampler sew along only yesteryear accident when Googling for something or other. It's hosted yesteryear Linen & Things. Here is the link for the 2017 sampler.....here as well as the get-go of the 2018 sampler here.
It's been the coldest wintertime always as well as perchance the snowiest inwards quite a few years. Perfect atmospheric condition though for staying warm indoors as well as doing a fleck of stitching. Well that's it from me. I promise you lot are all keeping well.
Take care:)




Comments
Post a Comment