December Has A Lot Of Exceptional Days For Me......


Dec 1st......the anniversary of my retirement.....6 years ago.
Dec 9th....my husband's birthday....he's real old.....(he reads my blog...ha ha).
Dec 23rd....my birthday....I'm 65 years sometime this yr as well as thus forthwith I'm officially a senior citizen.
Dec 28th.....my fourth yr blogoversary.
Dec 30th...the 11th anniversary of my mum's death....she was 90. 
Dec 31st...would accept been the 76th marriage ceremony anniversary of my parents.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 calendar month for reflection sure precisely a whole construct novel yr is most to live on on amongst all kinds of challenges as well as possibilities. I can't wait!

So..... I'd similar to want you lot all a Happy Hogmanay.....and a Very Happy New Year......all the best inward the novel yr to come.

 Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 calendar month for reflection sure precisely a whole construct novel yr is most to live on on amongst all ki Dec has a lot of  exceptional days for me......
Take care:)

Comments