I enrolled inward the costless quilting cast amongst Kathy Shaw of Shawkl. There are 62 participants which is quite a lot.
Our kickoff pace was to brand a neutral coloured block according to a block blueprint that Kathy gave us. That means nosotros are all working on the same setup every bit the seam handling is going to live specific to the block.
I didn't desire to purchase whatever novel fabrics then I used what I had inward my stash. Sorry for the piteous character pictures but my petty photographic tv set camera but wouldn't accept adept pictures. The calorie-free was but every bit good incorrect today.
This is every bit neutral every bit I could get:)
I survive bought myself a Q-Snap frame from Sew Sisters. It was almost $20.00 CAD which was considerably cheaper that unopen to I had seen offered online.
I went to the shop to purchase it as well as I was rattling very good...only 8 fatty quarters came habitation amongst me.
Wow....you actually involve muscles to instruct the frame clip thingies off as well as on ane time again though......LOL It's fabulous. I don't know why I didn't purchase ane long ago.
We volition live introducing colouring stuff into the block past times using diverse threads as well as silk ribbon. I'm actually looking forwards to that part. Hopefully I tin instruct amend pictures adjacent time.
Take care:)
Our kickoff pace was to brand a neutral coloured block according to a block blueprint that Kathy gave us. That means nosotros are all working on the same setup every bit the seam handling is going to live specific to the block.
I didn't desire to purchase whatever novel fabrics then I used what I had inward my stash. Sorry for the piteous character pictures but my petty photographic tv set camera but wouldn't accept adept pictures. The calorie-free was but every bit good incorrect today.
I survive bought myself a Q-Snap frame from Sew Sisters. It was almost $20.00 CAD which was considerably cheaper that unopen to I had seen offered online.
I went to the shop to purchase it as well as I was rattling very good...only 8 fatty quarters came habitation amongst me.
Wow....you actually involve muscles to instruct the frame clip thingies off as well as on ane time again though......LOL It's fabulous. I don't know why I didn't purchase ane long ago.
Take care:)
Comments
Post a Comment