Exciting news!!!!
Kathy Shaw is offering her costless Crazy Quilt Basic Class i time again. Registration volition last opened upward until midnight CST on 12 Oct 2014.
Here is the link to Kathy's weblog postal service nearly her class......LINK
It is a fabulous degree for anyone who has wanted to endeavour CQ too needs that extra force too motivation to larn started.
.......................................................................
On the personal front....I was summoned to attend for jury duty finally Fri Oct 3rd. This was my outset fourth dimension too everyone told me what was to last expected....HA!!!
I got particular treatment.
I was led into a huge courtroom There were thence many of us selected that unopen to had to last inwards unopen to other room to persuasion the proceedings past times camera. I variety of freaked out when I saw several policemen standing at alert. Having never been inwards a criminal courtroom I wasn't certain if this was normal or not. The approximate entered too started the proceedings. He too thence asked the defendant to rising to last arraigned. I hadn't noticed that in that place had been a fellow sitting betwixt the policemen all that time. The counts were read too my middle sunk.
What a minute...what was going on! No i told me it would last similar this!!!
It turned out I was i of 400 people selected for what volition last a rattling sensational trial for us hither inwards Toronto The Good. It involves gangs, shooting, 2 deaths too many injured. Lucky me:(
I thence did non desire to last there.
Random pick made me juror give away 138/400. So Mon I went dorsum for the adjacent usage of the process....the interviews. Each prospective juror was to last interviewed privately past times the approximate too counsel for the defense strength too the prosecution.
We all sat in that place waiting to last selected inwards our ain petty islands of unhappiness. Many expressed dismay at beingness involved inwards such a sensational case. Time passed..... I was actually starting to effort it. They were only starting to prep juror give away 126 to become inwards to last interviewed past times the approximate too counsel when the courtroom clerk announced that the concluding pick had been made. We could all become home. Whew:)
So close. I can't enjoin you lot how happy I was to piece of occupation out of there.
Take care.
Kathy Shaw is offering her costless Crazy Quilt Basic Class i time again. Registration volition last opened upward until midnight CST on 12 Oct 2014.
Here is the link to Kathy's weblog postal service nearly her class......LINK
It is a fabulous degree for anyone who has wanted to endeavour CQ too needs that extra force too motivation to larn started.
.......................................................................
On the personal front....I was summoned to attend for jury duty finally Fri Oct 3rd. This was my outset fourth dimension too everyone told me what was to last expected....HA!!!
I got particular treatment.
I was led into a huge courtroom There were thence many of us selected that unopen to had to last inwards unopen to other room to persuasion the proceedings past times camera. I variety of freaked out when I saw several policemen standing at alert. Having never been inwards a criminal courtroom I wasn't certain if this was normal or not. The approximate entered too started the proceedings. He too thence asked the defendant to rising to last arraigned. I hadn't noticed that in that place had been a fellow sitting betwixt the policemen all that time. The counts were read too my middle sunk.
What a minute...what was going on! No i told me it would last similar this!!!
It turned out I was i of 400 people selected for what volition last a rattling sensational trial for us hither inwards Toronto The Good. It involves gangs, shooting, 2 deaths too many injured. Lucky me:(
I thence did non desire to last there.
Random pick made me juror give away 138/400. So Mon I went dorsum for the adjacent usage of the process....the interviews. Each prospective juror was to last interviewed privately past times the approximate too counsel for the defense strength too the prosecution.
We all sat in that place waiting to last selected inwards our ain petty islands of unhappiness. Many expressed dismay at beingness involved inwards such a sensational case. Time passed..... I was actually starting to effort it. They were only starting to prep juror give away 126 to become inwards to last interviewed past times the approximate too counsel when the courtroom clerk announced that the concluding pick had been made. We could all become home. Whew:)
So close. I can't enjoin you lot how happy I was to piece of occupation out of there.
Take care.
Comments
Post a Comment