![]() |
| (go to the link on my left mitt side bar for to a greater extent than info) |
I'm having such an interesting fourth dimension trying to create upward one's heed what I volition create for the Crazy Quilting Journal Project.
I convey then many ideas that's it's real difficult to simply option one:(
Block shapes.....there are tons of possibilities......hexes, hearts, circles, diamonds, squares.
Do I desire a subject to comprehend all 12 blocks or simply create each ane every bit a split upward idea?
Should I exercise "silkies"? I spent all twenty-four hours yesterday looking at complimentary images to impress out.....arrggh...I simply can't decide....LOL
Then at that spot is the color palette. Should I exercise pastels?....or my favourite wood colours?.... or should I become out of my comfort zone too option colours I wouldn't commonly use?
Decisions...decisions.....
I did think ane site that I flora terminal yr called Pallette Builder. It's real cool. You tin upload an prototype too it volition laissez passer a palette of Hex values, Kona cottons or Aurifil threads.
Play Crafts: Palette Builder
Here is what I did amongst ane complimentary prototype I found.
You tin select to become upward to 10 values (I entirely used half-dozen here). However when you lot become to salve the pic it cuts off purpose of your listing on the correct side if you lot exercise the sum 10....bummer.
If your interested hither is about other site where you lot tin laid upward a palette every bit well......
Big Huge Labs: Color Palette Generator
....and, ane of my favourite places to search for color ideas.
Design Seeds
You tin waste matter a lot of fourth dimension at that spot simply enjoying the pictures never heed the colours.
![]() |
| Source |
I ameliorate teach my act together because I should at to the lowest degree last making block ane real soon. Jan isn't all that far away.
Take care:)




Comments
Post a Comment