I only finished a mini projection for my Facebook doll group...Cloth Doll Artistry
I decided to role the menage template provided to brand a needle instance for my embroidery needles. I'm non certain where that thought came from but it seemed similar a skillful one.
At initiative of all I drew a cottage onto my textile too coloured it in. Hmm. Leonardo I am not. I was showtime to mean value that my thought wasn't hence nifty later all.
So I took a hold off online to larn roughly inspiration. I Googled "pictures of quondam cottages" too I constitute a complimentary epitome of a cottage on The Old Design Shop . It gave me a whole novel thought on how to practise this challenge.
I printed the epitome onto Moda cotton fiber using the freezer newspaper method. I bring never constitute freezer newspaper inward my grocery store. They must sell it locally somewhere but hence far I haven't had whatever luck inward finding some. I purchase my provide from Doll Makers Journey. It comes inward a parcel of 50 alphabetic quality size sheets.
Sorry the pics aren't really good. I was raining when I took them. I'm non complaining. It's much improve than getting tons of snow.
I had a chip of textile left over from roughly other projection which worked nicely amongst the colours inward the image. Luckily I also had roughly wool felt inward a dainty shade of peachy pinkish that matched equally well.
I'm really pleased amongst how it turned out.
Visit the Cloth Doll Artistry Blog to meet what everyone made.......here.
Take care:)
I decided to role the menage template provided to brand a needle instance for my embroidery needles. I'm non certain where that thought came from but it seemed similar a skillful one.
At initiative of all I drew a cottage onto my textile too coloured it in. Hmm. Leonardo I am not. I was showtime to mean value that my thought wasn't hence nifty later all.
So I took a hold off online to larn roughly inspiration. I Googled "pictures of quondam cottages" too I constitute a complimentary epitome of a cottage on The Old Design Shop . It gave me a whole novel thought on how to practise this challenge.
I printed the epitome onto Moda cotton fiber using the freezer newspaper method. I bring never constitute freezer newspaper inward my grocery store. They must sell it locally somewhere but hence far I haven't had whatever luck inward finding some. I purchase my provide from Doll Makers Journey. It comes inward a parcel of 50 alphabetic quality size sheets.
Sorry the pics aren't really good. I was raining when I took them. I'm non complaining. It's much improve than getting tons of snow.
![]() |
| I made an displace to embellish the epitome too hence gave up. Less is best. |
I had a chip of textile left over from roughly other projection which worked nicely amongst the colours inward the image. Luckily I also had roughly wool felt inward a dainty shade of peachy pinkish that matched equally well.
I'm really pleased amongst how it turned out.
Visit the Cloth Doll Artistry Blog to meet what everyone made.......here.
Take care:)



Comments
Post a Comment