Adventures Inwards Epp....

I accept 1 to a greater extent than radiations handling to go!!!!!!


I had seen several mentions lately most a Morris Hexathon. I investigated in addition to constitute Barbara Brackman's Material Culture blog. 

Barbara is a quilt historian in addition to if you're interested at that topographic point is quite a lot of interesting reading to survive had on her blog. She is the origin of the Morris Hexathon. There are to survive 26 hexagons in addition to and then far fifteen templates accept been posted.

I'm a full newbie to quilting in addition to English linguistic communication Paper Piecing merely I figure you lot accept to foremost somewhere...right?

Here is the postal service that introduces the Morris Hexathon.....link. To honour the remainder of the discussions you lot tin expect at the page I created on my card bar across the top. I called it Morris Hexathon. 

I constitute 10 fatty quarters that are form of William Morris-ish inwards my stash. The cloth blueprint is called All About Autumn #2362 past times Laurie Godin for Northcott.


Fist off an admission. I should accept read the tutorials merely equally commons I sailed off on my own...sigh. When volition I e'er learn?

I tried 2 of the Hexagons...Westminster in addition to Camelot Star.

I totally screwed upward on the piffling destination triangles that complete Westminster equally you lot tin see. I don't intend I should accept all that materials hanging down. It should survive much neater. I volition unpick those pieces in addition to essay again.



Camelot Star looks a fleck to a greater extent than similar what I intend it should plough out to survive inwards the end.



I volition right away become in addition to read the tutorials ...:)

Take care. 

Comments