A Personal Note......

I don't oftentimes verbalise most personal materials on hither because it isn't my thing merely a recent occurrence actually made desire to percentage something that happened to me.

I don't know why or what triggered a abrupt influx of letters addressed to me straight most Endometrial or Uterine cancer. It mightiness endure my historic catamenia in addition to the fact that effective Jan 1st, 2015 I officially kicking the bucket a senior citizen...according to the regime that is:) I course of written report of ignored the letters in addition to tossed them out.

After most the 6th 1 I did a wee fight of enquiry in addition to discovered that the most mutual historic catamenia for this type of cancer to occur was betwixt lx in addition to seventy years of age.

I asked my identify unit of measurement MD to post me to a specialist. That was inward June.

You've guessed it......I had a problem. The MD told me that he was real happy that I went to run across him when I did. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 biopsy was done in addition to and therefore the existent difficult part. I had to expect 3 weeks to uncovering out the results.

The tests came dorsum negative.....sigh of relief. I was real very lucky.

It wasn't over for me silent though. There was a benign polyp that needed to endure removed. I had that surgical physical care for yesterday. So from directly on my status volition accept to endure monitored. That's okay. I don't hear a bit.

So what I desire to say to y'all all is kicking the bucket in addition to larn tested for cancer no affair what historic catamenia y'all are. I was real blase most the whole number merely non anymore. It actually came habitation to me most how real delicate nosotros are.

Take care:)


Comments