A Finish.....

This is a doll I lead maintain but finished for a mermaid challenge at the Dollstreet Dreamers club. The doll trunk is from a mass yesteryear Patti Medaris Culea called "Creative Cloth Doll Beading". Her caput is from but about other mass yesteryear Patti called "Creative Cloth Doll Faces".

I had a difficult fourth dimension finding a practiced house to lead maintain pictures equally it was a fleck overcast. I in all likelihood could lead maintain gone exterior but it was most 81F/27C at four o'clock inward the afternoon. Sweltering too no breeze. Opening the dorsum door was similar opening an oven. 

I haven't made a doll inward awhile too therefore the human face upwardly was a challenge. I made a big oops amongst her rima oris too covered it upwardly amongst white gel pen. Then to shroud that I gave her extra pinkish cheeks. In someone it looks okay but inward the pics it looks a fleck extreme.
She has a real rubenesque figure too therefore making a bra for her was a fleck of a challenge. I'm quite pleased amongst what I came upwardly with. Wired musical rhythm similar shapes.

And hither she is.......
I am too therefore glad that she is live finished.

Take tending :)



Comments