For those of yous who create non follow my doll making weblog or my Facebook page I idea I'd exhibit yous my latest effort. This is the starting fourth dimension doll I've made since final August 2014. When I looked dorsum in addition to saw that I was a chip shocked.
I made this doll for an online challenge amongst a Facebook doll monastic say I belong to called Cloth Doll Artistry. The challenge was called "Diamonds Are Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Girl's Best Friend".
We were to brand a textile rabbit at to the lowest degree twenty inches tall in addition to dressed for a charity event.
I used a designing past times Teresa Pietras called "Lilly: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Fantasy Rabbit". She turned out much ameliorate than I expected every bit I was a chip rusty inward the doll making department.
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 tiny chip of bling:)
I've likewise started simply about other CQ block for CQJP2015. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 tad behind schedule but I promise to become caught upwards in addition to complete all 12 eventually.
This i is inward shades of dark-brown in addition to peach/orange primarily.
Today I idea I'd participate inward The Needle & Thread Network WIP Midweek link up. I haven't done that inward ages.
Come on over in addition to visit. Take care:)
I made this doll for an online challenge amongst a Facebook doll monastic say I belong to called Cloth Doll Artistry. The challenge was called "Diamonds Are Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Girl's Best Friend".
We were to brand a textile rabbit at to the lowest degree twenty inches tall in addition to dressed for a charity event.
I used a designing past times Teresa Pietras called "Lilly: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Fantasy Rabbit". She turned out much ameliorate than I expected every bit I was a chip rusty inward the doll making department.
I've likewise started simply about other CQ block for CQJP2015. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 tad behind schedule but I promise to become caught upwards in addition to complete all 12 eventually.
This i is inward shades of dark-brown in addition to peach/orange primarily.
Today I idea I'd participate inward The Needle & Thread Network WIP Midweek link up. I haven't done that inward ages.
Come on over in addition to visit. Take care:)


Comments
Post a Comment