Year Inwards Review.......Makes In Addition To Finishes For 2013.......


Last twelvemonth I posted close the move I had done inwards 2012 and was a chip surprised at how much my output was. Sheesh I was i busy lady.

This twelvemonth I was positive that I hadn't done really much simply when yous pose it all together I conduct keep been busy this twelvemonth too.

Here goes....not inwards whatever chronological order.....

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 mouse.....with a cute hat. I dear making fiddling hats too mice :)





I completely forgot close this one. I participated inwards an altered CD challenge over at Cloth Doll Artistry.  I made a Steampunk themed moving-picture demo book.
More pics here
Another CDA challenge. They normally conduct keep 3 each quarter. For this i I had to alter an Altoid tin. I made it into a small-scale plication out mass alongside pictures of butterflies too such on i side too pictures of fiddling girls too to a greater extent than butterflies on the other side. On the front end page is a family alongside a garden gate too at the cease within the box is a small-scale scene of a fiddling daughter alongside her doll.  You can't actually run into it simply each of the butterflies is lightly aureate inwards gold. Click to enlarge the pics.






 A mini sewing box for my dollhouse....it was a kit too tally together perfectly.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 mermaid from a designing past times Barbara Schoenoff. I used batik that I covered alongside light-green lace that had metallic element atomic number 79 highlights.. Her top is made from leaves too flowers that I fussy cutting from the same lace. I thought it looked similar seaweed. I also made the bead belt unopen to her waist.



This was some other CDA challenge. We had to accept a New Year's encompass from the Sabbatum Evening Post too translate the epitome inwards clay type medium. This was my offset e'er too in all likelihood my lastly endeavor inwards FIMO...LOL




I also took some online classes to meliorate my doll making skills.

Abundance alongside Angela Jarecki....


I loved making that crow:)
The Princess too the Pea alongside Cindee Moyer....



Lillian too Max alongside Cindee Moyer....


Max was made of newspaper clay too then covered alongside strips of newspaper from an sometime book.

 Enkai Nou alongside Angela Jarecki.....


Cloth over a soft sculpted face.. I constitute it really hard simply I intend I would create it again.

More fussy cutting lace:)

 I also did some to a greater extent than challenges at Cloth Doll Artistry.....

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Witch.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Garden Friend...a lady bug.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Marie Antoinette newspaper doll. I made her skirt from ordinary white tissue newspaper that I painted alongside ruby-red acrylic paint. It's amazing how the pigment changed the texture of the tissue paper.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Steampunk Halloween mask. I've decided it may live an owl. I'm non certain what I was thinking close at the time:)


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Zombie Bride......sadly looking for her lost love. I intend she looks pretty hopeful.


And, too then I tried a fiddling chip of crazy quilting. An thought from Allie Allers Crazy Quilting book.



And a stitch diary to pose all my small-scale bits too pieces of stitching.


I intend that close does it.

I conduct keep no thought what 2014 volition convey simply I promise yous see alongside me too run into what I larn upward to.

I'm linking upward alongside The Needle & Thread Network.

Take care:)

P.S.
Thank you  for your comments close our ability outage. The turkey was finally cooked too eaten on Boxing Day hence all was well.  It was delish:)


Comments