Wip......The Wintertime Blues:)

I position my crazy quilt block together yesterday afternoon. I paw appliqued the pieces on rather than purpose a sewing machine. They're a chip wonky inwards places every bit a trial but I figure I'll live on roofing it upward anyway.

I used gray, white together with bluish inwards diverse types together with textures....a petty chip tedious but I'm going to bling it up.


I started looking through my stash together with I flora these snowflakes. I convey them inwards a few sizes. They powerfulness live on cute.


Errrmmm....I seem to convey a LOT of sequins which is foreign because I hardly e'er purpose them. I bought them at Len's Mill Store....my newest favourite place. 

I convey a ton more.....these are merely the blues:)

I likewise convey these rattling erstwhile sequins shaped similar holly...I bought them at to the lowest degree xxx addition years agone for something I was making. I'd similar to perchance purpose a few somehow.


While at Len's I likewise picked upward a minor assorted packet of bugle together with seed beads. I merely opened it together with was actually pleased at the variety...even apartment bugle beads. You can't actually encounter inwards this pic but at that spot are quite a lot of dissimilar shades.


I convey likewise picked out to a greater extent than beads from my collection together with unopen to buttons.  I didn't realize how much bluish materials I convey every bit I vary rarely brand anything inwards blue.

I've spread everything out to endeavor together with instruct unopen to inspiration.

Take care:)

I position my crazy quilt block together yesterday afternoon WIP......The Winter Blues:)
Click to catch Carli at Good public Quilting

Comments