Wips.....



Well Sabbatum was Grow Your Blog twenty-four hours as well as what fun it was as well as nevertheless is:) I get got visited mayhap a 3rd of the almost 600 blogs that were involved. There are around actually wonderful blogs out in that location as well as if you lot are interested as well as desire to know what the heck I'm talking most larn to my weblog postal service here.

I'm having a giveaway that is opened upwards to everyone as well as volition run until Feb 15th.  So larn to my postal service as well as exit a comment to hold out entered.

I too desire to shipping a big give thank you lot you to my novel followers for joining me here....and, a give thank you lot you to all of you lot that visted my weblog to accept a expect see:)

Now on to WIPs.  If you lot get got looked at my previous posts you lot volition know that I get got but ventured into the realm of crazy quilting.

I read somewhere that you lot should produce your block inwards stages.
  • do the piecing
  • add laces
  • add trims
  • do the embroidery
  • add beads 
  • and, hence buttons if any
Sounds similar a workable plan. I thought I'd laissez passer on you lot peek at what I get got done hence far.  I added around bits of lace as well as trim. Some of it is but placed as well as non sewn on every bit yet....still pondering.

Rotten moving-picture present coloring wise:(

You haven't done much you lot say.......well I get got been visiting lots of blogs.....and doing around genealogical research.

Here's the latest.

I had this uncle named Henry but called Harry born inwards Glasgow inwards 1911 who was my mum's oldest brother. While I was able to discovery out most my mum's other siblings I get got never been able to discovery out anything most Harry. All I knew was that he was married....to a country of war widow amongst a daughter....and had 2 other children.

WELL!!!!

My minute cousin who is my query buddy lives inwards Scotland. She went to the records usage inwards Glasgow on Mon determined to discovery anything she could most him.

She hitting the woman nurture lode.......I was speechless as well as for me to hold out speechless....well that never happens....LOL

Yes Harry was married but non to a country of war widow amongst a daughter......where that even came from I get got no idea...my blood brother I think. What til I come across him...ha!

AND......he had FIVE children. How most that then? I get got v cousins born inwards Glasgow who I get got never met as well as who likely know zippo most me. My menage unit of measurement lived inwards London. We came to Canada when I was 4 1/2 as well as Harry's children were all born later on me. That was foreign to discovery out every bit Harry was the oldest hence you'd intend his children would hold out older but he married when he was 38.

His oldest immature lady was married inwards 1974 to an American soldier. How she met him inwards Glasgow....who knows? She lives somewhere inwards the USA now...so unopen yet hence far.

So that was Monday....hopefully the residual of my calendar week volition hold out less shocking:)

I'm joining upwards amongst The Needle & Thread Network so come upwards on over as well as come across what my swain Canadians are upwards to. 



Take care.






Comments