Wip......................

I'm a fleck later on this calendar week amongst my post.

Winter sluggishness develop inward me thinks. Snowy simply amongst vivid bluish skies that brand you lot long for spring.....sigh.

And, I too forgot to recharge my camera:)

Never mind......here is my Winter crazy quilt block. Just a wee fleck to a greater extent than operate on the motif  inward the left manus bottom corner together with I intend it's done.

Double click to enlarge. 
 




I've too convey been doing a roughly repairs which I hate....coat zippers. Two of them.....argghh.

One had a 36 inch zipper. I was lucky to honour 1 on Etsy from a Canadian supplier.

The other is a real very vivid hot pink. I could non honour a replacement together with had to brand create amongst a pinky red. Not to worry though. It's for a iii twelvemonth quondam together with if she gets roughly to a greater extent than article of apparel out of it this wintertime all the best because adjacent twelvemonth it won't check her.

I'm joining upwards amongst The Needle & Thread Network and Needlework Tuesday (late again).

Take care:) 




Comments