Wip Wednesday.....


Not the best twenty-four hours to possess got pictures within equally nosotros are having fluffy snowfall again. It's actually pretty though. I took this through the window equally I couldn't live on bothered to seat my boots on:)



I'm struggling along amongst my crazy quilt block for Winter.

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 chip over the top........yes I intend in addition to then also only I'm having fun messing well-nigh amongst it anyway. I take away to exercise about embroidery stitches earlier I attain to role them on the block. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 chip rusty there.





Question to whatsoever crazy quilters out there......do yous role an embroidery hoop or another device to tally the move taut for embroidery?  I discovery it really difficult non to possess got about form of tension. I buy the farm along on picking it out inward disgust:)

Anyway that's all from me today. I'm linking upwards amongst The Needle & Thread Network in addition to then come upwards on over in addition to visit.

I'm also linking upwards amongst Needlework Tuesday...yes I know it's Wednesday:)  I'm a chip piece of cake only I dear the wee picayune mousey.
 

Tale care:)

Added: Here's 1 my hubby took...the bench is almost buried!


Comments