Wip Cqa 2014 - The 4 Seasons Wall Hanging.........Sorta.

So hither I am later on a calendar week of non posting anything. The ongoing saga of my foray into crazy quilting. I'm non all that inspired amongst my starting fourth dimension block. I similar it together with I enjoyed doing it really much but I can't run across my side past times side measurement forrard amongst it. I'm stymied. Stuck at first.

If I commit to a projection together with it actually doesn't brand my pump sing together with thence I experience stifled creatively.  I tend to waffle together with and thence I halt upwardly non doing anything creative for days on end........even months.

For me this is non a practiced infinite to survive in. So the best thing I recollect amongst this projection is to start again. My error was that I didn't await at the BIG picture.....the finished slice of work...the 4 seasons equally a cohesive whole.  I tin exclusively country that it was because I'm novel to this type of project. I direct maintain never made a wall hanging inwards my life or anything fifty-fifty remotely but about existence described equally a wall hanging......LOL.

So a rethink is required. Hmmmm. Do I brand 4 CQ blocks that somehow menses into each other equally seasons do? Is some sort of mutual chemical cistron or a crossover chemical cistron of some sort required?  Maybe when they are position together? Am I incorrect close this? Can I fifty-fifty create that amongst crazy quilting blocks?

I suspect that I may survive making this into a hard chore past times over thinking it....as I do...frequently.....sigh.

After it's finished volition people sympathise that it's supposed to survive the 4 seasons? Do I care?

To survive honest it would survive squeamish to brand something that represents what I intend together with that people sympathise together with teach it. But, lets survive honest...it won't happen. It's my starting fourth dimension attempt. If I'm happy amongst it together with thence that's all that matters.

First it has to survive started together with most importantly finished.

One thing I know. Instead of making 4 12 inch squares for my wall hanging I'm going to brand smaller blocks. I constitute it really daunting equally a novel CQer to encompass such a large surface area of space.

I'll survive dorsum soon. Stay tuned:)

Link


Comments