Next Week.....

Lots of things happening ......

Next calendar week I'll live on celebrating withal only about other birthday. I figure that instead of thinking I'm getting mentally as well as physically older I'll intend that I'm only about other twelvemonth young. Can't wound right? Mind over affair then to speak....ha ha.

On Dec 28th it volition live on only about other blogoversary hither on ......December 28, 2010 was my outset postal service here. To celebrate I'll live on having a giveaway inwards Jan for all of my followers. That agency everyone volition conduct maintain settled downwardly from all of the vacation materials as well as volition larn a jeopardy to participate if they wish. I haven't decided what it volition live on withal then rest tuned.
 

This film was taken past times my boy later on our outset big snowfall...that brilliant window on the correct is my sewing room. I should conduct maintain turned off the lights for the picture.......ah well....next year:)

Christmas lights 2013
I desire to wishing all of my readers a real Merry Christmas as well as a Happy New Year's Day from me as well as my family.

Take care:) 

Comments