Crazy Quilt Along 2014......

I joined upwardly amongst Carli from Good populace Quilting for her Crazy Quilt Along 2014. We are going to live on doing a wall hanging representing Winter, Spring, Summer together with Fall.

I am non a quilter at all....never did 1 inwards my life. I love them together with admire the locomote pose into them precisely I'm a small-scale projection type of person. So my mindset is that this CQA projection has iv small-scale pieces together with and therefore the finishing to larn inwards a wall hanging. I figure that I tin hand the sack stimulate got that...hopefully:)

I'm rattling novel to crazy quilting therefore I'm a fleck nervous. 

Just deciding on what fabrics to role was my rootage hurdle. Carli has a costless spirited approach to crazy quilting which I similar precisely the conformist inwards me is actually having a difficult fourth dimension putting the crazy into the quilting....LOL

I convey a shoebox of small-scale pieces of stuff that I convey been gathering upwardly for awhile......satins, brocades, velvets, laces...that form of stuff. I got some of my bits from Diane's Etsy shop when she had a fabulous sale end year. I also won some from her inwards a spider web log giveaway too:)



The rootage foursquare nosotros are doing is winter. So Carli asked us to assemble together bits together with pieces that advise the colours of wintertime to us together with laid upwardly a block to locomote on.  I convey a ton of white pieces......I'm thinking wintertime is to a greater extent than frequently than non whitish isn't it?


Just for fun...while I was considering my options.... I establish a stock photograph of wintertime scenery on Google and  loaded inwards on Palette Builder at Play Crafts.

Lots of blues together with grays. It fifty-fifty gave me the Kona cotton fiber colours!

Source

Well later on fooling or therefore amongst wintertime themed pictures for awhile I pose some bits together. Lots to ponder:


I intend it should convey some shades of white, bluish together with gray.......I also establish a slice of bluey majestic which is rattling pretty.......decisions........decisions:)

Once I larn it all together I'll ship service my nude block for yous to see. Stay tuned. 

 We are going to live on doing a wall hanging representing Winter Crazy Quilt Along 2014......


Comments