A Finished Make......

I decided to brand myself a Stitch Diary equally a house to continue my strange niggling bits of embroidery in addition to crossstitch that I do.


I made the embrace using plastic arts and crafts meshing that you lot tin flame purchase inwards arts and crafts stores. I bought near 10 of them eons agone when my favourite arts and crafts shop (White Rose) was closing. Ten plastic meshing for a dollar. I finally constitute a role for ii of them...LOL


I in addition to therefore covered the meshing alongside a sparse padding on 1 side...almost similar a rattling heavy Pellon interfacing....and regular quilt batting on the other. I had this gorgeous fatty quarter alongside a Lily of the Valley designing to role for the front end mass embrace in addition to a patently fatty quarter inwards a matching light-green for the back. I believe it's a Robert Kaufman fabric.

The pages are textile too. I had bought about packs of Pellon stabilizer....4 packs for $3 at Fabricland. It's supposed to live used for appliqueing, embroidery in addition to monograms but what the heck. I used it equally a stabilizer for my mass pages. I covered the pages alongside about broadcloth that I inherited from my mum's stash. I was glad I finally constitute a role for it:) The pages are only a patently pale light-green in addition to a rattling pretty pale bluish that I tin flame embellish on both sides. It sounds foreign but they produce agree the mass cover.


So right away I accept this prissy soft squishy book...very tactile.....

Everything that I used came from my stash...bonus:)

Vintage lace in addition to trim....and vintage buttons too.

A pretty dancing fairy pin..
I'm joining upwardly alongside The Needle in addition to Thread Network......come over in addition to see in addition to run across what my boyfriend Canadians are upwardly to today.

Take care.

Comments